[WriteLog] A Call for Logs for the RTTY callsign database

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] A Call for Logs for the RTTY callsign database
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 15:08:24 -0600
It's time to update the RTTY callsign database file.

Please send me CABRILLO logs for the following contests:

2007 CQWW RTTY
2007 MAKROTHEN
2007 JARTS
2007 WAEDC RTTY
2007 TARA RTTY MELEE
2007 OK DX RTTY
2008 SARTG NY
2008 ARRL RTTY ROUNDUP

I hope to have a new updated file in time for

Also, if you plan on using a special callsign for WPX RTTY in February that is
not already in the database file, please send that
information to me.

Remember, CABRILLO logs only for the above listed contests.

Thanks!

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com