Re: [WriteLog] Different Mode Start-up Profiles.

To: "WriteLog e-Group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Different Mode Start-up Profiles.
From: "Gary Senesac" <gsenesac@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:11:53 -0900
I just reread the thread on this the other day.  The trick is to have
multiple ini files with slightly different names - writelog_CW.ini,
writelog_RTTY.ini, writelog.ini for the normal SSB file, etc.  The author
(name and call escapes me at the moment, sorry) also had written a small bat
file that renamed the files as needed.  For example, change writelog.ini to
writelog_SSB.ini and then change writelog_CW.ini to writelog.ini.  Same for
the RTTY ini file.

73,
Gary AL9A