Re: [WriteLog] interface only on radio ACC 1

To: ve2lx@sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] interface only on radio ACC 1
From: k0xu@longlines.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 6:43:38 -0600
I picked up a cable for my TS570 from packetradio.com. If you can get the
right connector for the interface you could use something like that.
Kenwood does not put either paddle or key input on the ACC connector, so
a seperate cable is needed for that. Also the mic input on the Kenwoods
uses a different audio path that does not do VOX if that makes a
difference. I build my own interfaces, so have not looked at the
commercial ones much.

=============Original message text===============