[WriteLog] UKDK Contest

To: 'WriteLog Reflector' <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] UKDK Contest
From: Steve AI9T <steve@ai9t.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 06:37:18 -0500
Did anyone else have a chance to test this besides Ric ?

I'm having a problem with the new UKDX module (ukdx.dll ver. 1.0.0.4)
that was released with the latest version of Writelog.

For example, when I open the UKDX contest from the recently used contest
list it opens without the 2 station setup screens and goes directly to
the writelog wiindow. The QSO count is present but the score is blank.
If you click on the "Contest" drop down box the Parameter Setup and Show
Multiplier items are greyed out.

If I try to create a new UKDX contest nothing happens it goes strait to
the Writelog screen. there are no call entry windows present. None of
the station setup screens appear. This same result occurs if you
completely remove the UKDX.DLL from the programs directory.

I have the same exact symptoms with my laptop.

If some of you have some free time I was wondering if you could give the
UKDX contest that was just released with the latest version of Writelog
(10.656c) a try. Please let me know what your results are.

By the way if I put the old UKDX.DLL (ver 1.0.0.2) back it works fine.

Thanks All

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

QSL via LOTW and EQsL