[WriteLog] rtty looking for someone in wyoming

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] rtty looking for someone in wyoming
From: steve r <n8isaham@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:12:56 -0800 (PST)
I hate to ask but I really need a favor.
  I am looking for someone in wyoming for rtty test , i have my father inlaw
going there soon and what to make sure of the time and band best to make
contact with from ohio.  thanks and please reply to my email only not reflector
n8isaham@yahoo.com thanks again steve

                       Get Ready for Field day
  Need a Wire Antenna Support Line Air Launcher , Vinyl Call Letters
  Decals, Banners and Yard Signs at www.getreadyforfieldday.com