Re: [WriteLog] writelog/mmtty module help please

To: "'Gary Gross'" <ke6qr@comcast.net>, "'REFLECTOR writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] writelog/mmtty module help please
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 12:56:47 -0600
You need to have a full MMTTY installation not just the mmtty.exe engine.

Or you may have used your old writelog.ini file which has the location of MMTTY
possibly in a different location.  Not sure.  But
try this as it usually works.

Go to the writelog.ini file and delete the [Rttyrite] and [Rttyrite2] sections.
 Or better yet, rename your existing writelog.ini
file to something like writelog_old.ini and start WL.  It will create a new
.ini file.

Then when it says it can't find the file, navigate to the correct folder where
MMTTY.EXE is located on the hard drive.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com