Re: [WriteLog] Newe to CW Contesting

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Newe to CW Contesting
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:35:10 -0900
In reading the mail going across the SMC reflector, the consensus seems to
be that you send in what you copied.  Assuming that WL let you enter alpha
characters in the PWR field of the exchange, just send it in as copied.  I'm
not sure if WL lets you enter alpha characters in that part of the exchange
because I used the outside US module which only accepts state or province
abbreviations - no power numbers!

73,
Gary AL9A