Re: [WriteLog] First Contest with WriteLog

To: "'Gary AL9A'" <al9a@mtaonline.net>, "'Bill Parry'" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] First Contest with WriteLog
From: "Scot Herrick" <scot@k9jy.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 00:56:17 -0800
I've done the e-mail linking ability for two reasons: first, everyone
understands and usually has e-mail so it is easy to implement, and, second,
that option allows me to only update the site once rather than twice by
having to build another PDF file for download.

I'd be curious as to the preference on the reflector; if PDF files work
better for people I'll go back to that.

I'd also be curious as to what detail I've dropped out. On the re-do, I made
each section more comprehensive. For example, rather than having a section
on setup and another more detailed section on the specific screens, I've
tried to have all information about a subject in one place.

I have left out all of the multi-multi information; it was rarely seen and
those multi-ops tend to be a lot further along in their knowledge on how
things work.

In any case, let me know. I appreciate the feedback.

Scot, K9JY