[WriteLog] RTTY Single TX Lockout - First One Wins

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY Single TX Lockout - First One Wins
From: "Alfred Frugoli" <ke1fo@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 20:23:57 -0500
During this weekends NAQP, I noticed that both rigs could TX at the same
time.  Thanks to K4GMH I now know there is a menu option for RTTY that
prevents this (why only RTTY I'm not sure, CW and SSB seem to work fine
without this setting).

Here's the issue - "RTTY Single TX Lockout - First One Wins" is greyed out
in my menu.  "RTTY Single TX Lockout - Last One Wins" is fine, can be
selected, and works as advertised.

Any thoughts?  I'd prefer using "first one wins" I think.

Thanks.

73 de Al, KE1FO