Re: [WriteLog] Comport Problems - Thanks

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Comport Problems - Thanks
From: Dave Earnest <k7jj@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:41:30 -0700
Thanks to all that responded.  My Comport 1 has the Port Settings/Advanced
selections, but unfortunately the VScom ports do not.  Under Comport 1, the
advanced shows all ports used through 17.  I am going to have to find out what
devices are using these ports, as I have nothing else on the computer other
than a dial up modem (disabled) and a USB broadband wireless modem.

It will be solved!

73, Dave, K7JJ

Dave Earnest
k7jj@arrl.net