Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap shows RUN stations

To: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap shows RUN stations
From: "." <ve2lx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 23:00:10 -0400
About many many callsigns in a small region of the bandmap during a contest.

I should have mentionned that what I described as many stations on the
bandmap around the same frequencies is, it is ((( on - the writelog
bandmap ))) while I am at the same time connected to clx.nc7j.com dx
cluster.
And as mentionned by Dave I beleive it would be a real good idea to remove
each call done from bandmap to free space.

Gilles   ve2lx