[WriteLog] Edit->Copy command in RTTYrite window

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Edit->Copy command in RTTYrite window
From: Phil Florig <W9IXX@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:44:17 -0400
Hi,

Asked this before but no answer yet.  When using RTTY in Rttyrite window
with MMTTY and I want
to capture the RTTY QSO I have been using the Edit-Copy command to put the
text in the MS Clipboard.
I then paste to notepad or the like and save as a file.  However, now for
some reason this command
does not work most of the time. Only sometimes it works and I think it is
something to do with the
MS Clipboard and how it saves. Can not find anything in the Writelog or
Microsoft help files to
explain how to clear/copy/or paste using clipboard.

The clipboard works fine for all other programs and the Writelog main
window but will not copy the
text in the Rttyrite window.

If there is another way to capture the RTTY QSOs print would appreciate
help to capture these prints.

Tnx for reading.

73  Phil   W9IXX