[WriteLog] Ports/rig problem

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Ports/rig problem
From: "Stan Staten" <stan.staten@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 19:08:27 -0400
Had some problems here that caused a major re-arrangement of computer/hard
disk, etc with a clean install of Writelog.  All seems OK except for
something I haven't been able to figure out.  GO to setup and set the port
for my FT-1000MP on Com2 and it works for a few seconds after I close the
setup window, but within a few seconds shows "No Rig!" where it has
previously shown the radio's frequency on the log entry window.  Really
curious as the radio works just fine with DX4WIN, no time outs and is
responsive when I change bands and modes as one would expect.  Must be
something in WL I am overlooking as I have not had this problem before.
Operating system is XP Pro, dual monitors and dual sound cards all working
just fine.

73 Stan, N3HS