[WriteLog] THANKS! A VOLTA Support by Writelog

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] THANKS! A VOLTA Support by Writelog
From: "Dick-w0raa" <w0raa@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 15:01:16 -0600
Thanks to all who replied to my question about the support of the A Volta RTTY
Contest.  I found the files I needed on SM3CER's Contest Site and the download
was from the SM6SRW list of files.

I now have what I needed, and again, thanks to everybody who helped me find it.
 Now I have a bigger problem.  It's Mother's Day weekend and I don't think I
have the guts to tell the XYL I'm going to get in a RTTY COntest.  OK, I'm a
wuss.  But I like life too much.  :)

73,

Dick
W0RAA