Re: [WriteLog] Dayton ?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Dayton ?
From: "Dave, WJ2O" <dave@wj2o.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 13:48:22 -0400
Hi Guys,

Having sold software at Dayton for a few years myself I can tell you many
bad experiences.
-the show people treat the vendors like trash
-the State of Ohio treats the vendors like criminals
-there is no way you can sell enough software to cover all the expenses even
with an all volunteer staff

What used to be fun hobby turned into a hugh chore.

Although I enjoyed meeting and gabbing with all my friends again, I didn't
need a booth to do that.

73, Dave, WJ2O
See ya at Dayton, I'll be the gabby one.