[WriteLog] DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS - WL10.66B

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS - WL10.66B
From: John and Mary Powell <zl1bhq@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 11:16:45 +1200
Hi,
Prior to attempting to download the latest update (10.67B) I endeavoured to
update the WL10.66B file. I experienced the identical problem with the 10.66B
download as those have experienced with the latest update. Downloaded and
installed the 10.67B file OK, although the download speed was a little slower.
Have tried again  with the 10.66B download, but still experience the download
"freezing" at 93% of the file size.
Question - can anyone kindly assist with the resolution of this problem.
Thanks in advance.

John. ZL1BHQ