[WriteLog] Help! Winkey hanging with WriteLog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Help! Winkey hanging with WriteLog
From: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:12:15 -0700
I've used WriteLog with WinKey successfully in the past with 3
different computers, but on my relatively new laptop it won't work.
Every time I boot up WriteLog it hangs WinKey and I have to reboot
WinKey.  I seem to remember seeing this issue before and I found that
there was a particular order in which I had to boot WriteLog and
WinKey, but I've tried everything now and can't make it work.  I'm
trying to get this to work in time for FD.  Help!

NOTE - WinKey is working fine with WkTest.