[WriteLog] Printing pages on K9JY WriteLog Site

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Printing pages on K9JY WriteLog Site
From: "Scot Herrick" <scot@k9jy.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:50:06 -0700
All,

I came across a great plugin for the K9JY WriteLog site. The plugin puts a
link to print the page on each of the pages of the site. The plugin gets rid
of all the theme and Internet formalities and just prints the information
for you. This includes the screenshots as they appear and each link in a
separate addendum on the bottom of the printed page.

You can find the printer icon and ?Print this Page? link at the bottom of
each page.

Many of you have requested this and I?m glad I finally found a good plugin
to use to help that cause.

Scot, K9JY

K9JY Blog: http://k9jy.com

K9JY WriteLog User Site: http://writelog.k9jy.com ;