[WriteLog] Ver 10.67B and Array Solutions SO2R box help

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Ver 10.67B and Array Solutions SO2R box help
From: WG0M@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 19:06:51 EDT
I have the Array Solution SO2R box  and have been using it for  at  least 8
years.

Same computer  and same operating  system (W98SE)
Contesting software
TR ver 6.87 (?)
WL Ver  10.67B

This is new.....When running WL I can hear the rig (in CW) monitor  and the
audio from the other rig.  Before no.  Another  observation is the  light
(red/green) do not come on to indicate which  rig is being keyed.

In TR all is fine........business as usual.   Lights and audio are as  they
should be.

So what  changed?

It seems as things changed when I upgraded to WL   10.67B.   Could there be
something different with the  writelog  ini file?

Michael  WG0M

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.