Re: [WriteLog] MMTY setup

To: "'w8jy'" <w8jy@centurytel.net>, "'Jerry Flanders'" <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTY setup
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@microham-usa.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:21:04 -0400

It is likely that the installer for the MMTTY plug-in is
not accessing the writelog.ini file properly due to
Windows Vista "User Account Control."  Try installing the
plug-in as "administrator" (right click on the installer
and select "run as administrator").  You can also try
turning off User Account Control ...

I'm not sure which approach works best ... I have disabled
UAC on all my Vista installations AND use the Administrator
account.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV