Re: [WriteLog] new MMTTY

To: "'Stein Roar Brobakken'" <s-roabr@online.no>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] new MMTTY
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@microham-usa.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 08:59:21 -0400

> but how can I choose EXTFSK with MMTTY plugin in Writelog ???

You can't.  That is a function of the plug-in.

However, if you need the EXTFSK (USB - RS-232 adapter
that does not support 45 baud), enable the "Software
FSK" settings (either "Software generated FSK TXD" or
"Software generated FSK DTR") in RTTYrite's Ports menu.
Software FSK works even with MMTTY and the plug-in.

"Software generated FSK" also works with MMTTY 1.65D.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV