[WriteLog] Problem sending F-Key messages and Band Map question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem sending F-Key messages and Band Map question
From: Rod Greene W7ZRC <greene5758@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:21:31 -0700
Somtimes, but very infrequently, Writelog would just stop sending the F-Key
message. The message would continue to print on my screen but the TX wouldn't
complete.

I would just hit the key again and resend the message and that would work okay.
The messages that this occured on varied, but I think mainly it was during the
sent exchange.

Am using current version of Writelog with the MMTTY engine, fast Dell CPU with
lots of memory, Win XP etc., and using FSK through a microKeyer to my Kenwood
TS950SDX.  I did not check to see if anything else was running on the PC at the
time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also - how do you set the Band Map to record Stations that you try to work, but
don't complete the QSO? It records the ones worked just fine. However, some I
could not break the pile-up and wanted to return later. I could enter those by
using the drop-down menu (I forget which one now) and mouse select "Add to
Bandmap". This takes too long. I'd like it to enter the call sign I have in the
log when I do a Ctl. W so that I can just move on and later easily come back.
Make sense? I am probably missing an option some where? Or is there a better
way?

Thanks,

Rod, W7ZRC