[WriteLog] Preset exchanges

To: "REFLECTOR writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Preset exchanges
From: "Georgens, Tom" <Tom.Georgens@netapp.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 18:07:02 -0700
I am updating my preload files for CQWW and they no longer seem to work.
If I create an ADI file from an existing log, and then use it on a new
log, the ADI exchanges do not over ride the calculated zone from the
prefix.  I vaguely recall this is the way it used to work, and Wayne
fixed it in 10.51.  It is possible that it is an INI setting that I lost
with my new computer, but I could not find it in the documentation.

Thanks and 73

Tom W2SC