Re: [WriteLog] Makrothon bugs

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Makrothon bugs
From: Steve Woodruff <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 07:58:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Doug,

The author (me) has indeed replied to many (direct) emails about this contest
in the past, including the past few days.  I have never ignored any emails that
I know of, so I can't guess who you actually emailed reporting the problem.  I
don't always read the mailing list, so if that's where you reported your
problems originally, then I guess its possible I missed it.

Good luck with your protest.  I'm sure they could use your log as a checklog
even if you don't want to be scored.

Steve N9OH

Message: 12