Re: [WriteLog] No Mode

To: "'Roger Wise'" <jrwise@hbci.com>, <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] No Mode
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@microham-usa.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 23:27:11 -0400

Is your Omni VII configured for standard Omni VII protocol
or for the hybrid "CT/SteppIR" operation (is "Serial IF"
Omni-VII or SteppIR/CT)?

If Serial IF = SteppIR/CT the modes are reported in Orion
format and not Omni VII format.  Since I don't have an
Omni VII, I do not know if WriteLog expects it to operate
in the Omni VII or SteppIR/CT mode.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV