[WriteLog] Odd Country File Behavior

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Odd Country File Behavior
From: "k7zo@cableone.net" <k7zo@cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 07:01:23 -0700
Loaded up the latest Country File release into WriteLog here at NK7U before the
contest today. Version CTY 1811.

Checked some of the exceptions to see if they are working. When I tried the
Guam
exceptions: K6Y, KG6DX the WriteLog Beam Heading Window still would show "U.S
W6"
while the Entry Window would show Zone 27. If I logged the QSO it would show as
Guam, Zone 27.

Anyone else seeing this and have any idea what is going on? We are using a bit
of
an older version of WriteLog here -- 10.59D. We ran out of time to upgrade
before
the contest.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Scott/K7ZO