Re: [WriteLog] Unpopulated bandmap

To: "Writelog reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Unpopulated bandmap
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:21:42 -0800
Garry,

What do you know, I guessed right!  It does make one wonder though how those
bogus numbers got into the ini file in the first place.  But, that served as
a good reminder to make a back up copy of my writelog.ini file to a flash
drive just in case.  That file is too important to risk losing it or having
it get corrupted somehow.  Glad the fix worked and you're back in the
saddle!

73,
Gary AL9A