Re: [WriteLog] writelog.ini

To: "'Jim Reisert AD1C'" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, "'Bill Parry'" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] writelog.ini
From: "Hal Kennedy" <halken@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 00:28:53 -0000
You don't have to get used to anything you don?t want to get used to.  I
do general purpose computing on XP and ham radio on WIN 2000NT
professional - the best OS MS ever made.

Like Jim, I threw Vista overboard.  Windows 7 is built on the Vista
kernel - it sill suck as bad or worse - so just don?t buy it.
Hal
N4GG