Re: [WriteLog] Setting the wl_cty.dat file location

To: W7VJ <w7vj@millerisar.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Setting the wl_cty.dat file location
From: Charles Miller <n6kw@seanet.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 03:29:15 +0000
Andrew,

First you need to copy the new wl_cty.dat file into the WriteLog
Programs folder. Then you need to run "Convert CTY to WriteLog",
which you will find on your Start Menu in the WriteLog folder.
It converts the new cty file into the files used by WriteLog and
tells WriteLog to use them.

73, Chuck N6KW