Re: [WriteLog] QTCs bank.

To: "'Daniel VE2SB'" <ve2sb@amsat.org>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] QTCs bank.
From: "Don Cassel" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:30:56 -0500
Hi Daniel,

For WAE RTTY you can send as many QTCs (only 10 per station) as QSOs you
have received. But you can receive as many as you are able (at least that's
how I understand it). Either way they count the same towards your score.

The only way I know to tell how many QTCs you have ready to send is to
scroll back in your log and see how many have been already sent. Of course
when you enter a call in the log entry line you will see how many QTCs you
can send to that station. If you have already sent 10 then the number is 0.
Otherwise it will show from 1 to 10 depending on whether you have as many as
10 or whether you may have previously sent some to that station.

73, Don VE3XD