[WriteLog] LPT port for cw?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] LPT port for cw?
From: Palm TC Mail Account <sounder01721@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:24:06 -0800 (PST)
I have just downloaded the latest version of WL.
In my older version, it sent cw via LPT1 flawlessly. I realize that with this
version I had to install
another pgm (dlportIO) to enable the LPT ports.
When I go to the Port setup menu,  the LPT box in the CW column is open since I
installed dlportIO.

My Problem is when I check the LPT1 box in the CW column I lose radio control
via COM1. (The only way that rig control works is when I choose com 1 under CW)
Can I get radio control on COM 1 and cw keying on LPT1?  In the older version,
there were different columns for CW, and
Rig, now they share a column.
Am I missing something here?
My ports work since when I use my log pgm (logger32) I control the rig via com
1 and if I want, I can send cw via LPT1 so I know there are no cable problems.
Thanks.
Bill, K1SM