[WriteLog] Identifying Spotting Stations from a file

To: "'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Identifying Spotting Stations from a file
From: "KD3TB" <idarack@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 15:51:13 -0500
I am not sure I am wording this correctly - but here is a try.  Is there a
way in Writelog to identify spotted stations from a list of stations (in a
file) that you are looking for.  If I put a list together of call signs in a
file (let's say a family member or friend who is on a Dx'pedition or members
of my club), when they are spotted in a contest, Writelog searches the call
signs from that file and they are colored a specific color (that I have
chosen) in the spots.

Thanks and regards, Irwin

KD3TB

Irwin Darack