[WriteLog] CW Send/Type ahead

To: Writelog Users grop <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Send/Type ahead
From: kirk hpjr <inservice2him@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 20:15:37 -0600
Well,
With 40 and 80 virtually dead from MN at 0215Z saturday..(hope it comes back!)
I'm pondering the features of Writelog vs. working Q's!  Sad I realize....but
that's contesting from Minnesota.

In TR (From days ago) there was a function that I really liked and miss with
Writelog....BUT, maybe its here and I'm missing it.

There was a feature that would begin sending CW in the call field after
x=keystrokes. So one could copy W1AW and set the cw to begin sending after 3
characters, thus W1A..then the call was on its way!

Can this be done in Writelog?

I see the "LiveCwDelayMs" function, but it does not seem to do what I'm after.

Thanks!

Kirk n0kk