[WriteLog] Orion

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Orion
From: "R o b e r t W o o d" <rwood90@clearwire.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 21:39:37 -0600
Now have an Orion as my 2nd rig

I'm above version 10.58E (I've unloaded and reloaded writelog a few times today
with different versions)

I can set freq on the Orion but writelog isn't polling it or reading frequency
Shows "kHzCW"  regardless of freq or mode of the Orion
If I turn the Orion off - it shows "NO RIG"

Using Prolific drivers for usb/serial cable
also tried my FSK cable (different brand, drivers) and it had same issues
Have tried brand "MM" and it's talking OK to the Orion

Is there something I screwed up in the INI file?  or that I need to reload?

73 Robert w5aj