Re: [WriteLog] mmtty

To: "Roger Wise" <jrwise@hbci.com>, <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] mmtty
From: Jim Rhodes <k0xu@longlines.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 08:02:49 -0600
The reason I ask about the operating system is that if you are using
vista, the ini file in the /windows directory is edited by the
installation of the plug-in. But the version of the ini file that
gets used is in /users/(user name)/AppData/VirtualStore/Windows. This
version is not edited by the plug-in installation. You need to cut &
paste the changes from the version in /windows into the other version
for the mmtty plug-in to show up as a modem selection. Been there done that!

At 08:01 PM 1/1/2009, Roger Wise wrote:
>I am using V 10.68F.  Would like to run the roundup this weekend.  When
>setting up in the rtty window under TU type there is no MMTTY listed.
>Anyone else have this problem?  I have MMTTY installed on the hard drive and
>working.  Also have the plug installed.
>Roger KI0F

Jim Rhodes K0XU
jim@rhodesend.net

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.