[RTTY] New RTTY Callsign database from K4GMH

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] New RTTY Callsign database from K4GMH
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 14:26:43 -0600
Thanks to Mike K4GMH for providing his latest Super Check Partial .dta file.

It can be downloaded in zipped format at:

http://rttycontesting.com/k4gmh_rtty.zip

The zipped file contains the file k4gmh_rtty.dta.

This file will work with WriteLog, but I'm not sure about other programs.  If
you need to convert this file for use with another
program, you can use WT4I Cabrillo tools to convert to ASCII or use VE3NEA's
Editor which can be found at
http://www.dxatlas.com/Rocky/ .

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com