Re: [WriteLog] rtty

To: "'Courtney Judd K4WI'" <k4wi@earthlink.net>, "'ACG'" <Contest@alabamacontestgroup.org>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] rtty
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 00:02:05 -0500
> In the MISC page on mmtty it shows sound instead of fsk
> which is what I want.. shows my message being sent but
> no rf goes out...

If MMTTY MISC tab shows Sound and the other choices are
grayed out, the FSK port does not exist or is not set.
Check WriteLog (RTTYrite) for the FSK port ... make sure
COM 5 is selected and "software FSK" is not selected.
Double check microHAM Router to be sure that the FSK port
is set to COM 5.

See the WriteLog/microKEYER set-up guide available from
"download documents" link in Router's "help" menu or the
files area of the microHAM list on yahoo:

   ... Joe, W4TV