[WriteLog] SSB wav files?

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>, al9a@arrl.net
Subject: [WriteLog] SSB wav files?
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 01:14:10 -0500
"I am new to WL and was wondering if someone could direct me with recording
some wav files for the F keys?  What do I need?"
 Above is K8SM message, I need the same help, please.

I am New in SSB using WL and got completely lost. Using WL for RTTY and CW
long time, but tried SSB wav files - I am new now, nothing work.

I have read all AL9A Re: [WriteLog] SSB wav files? but got stuck in
paragraph 7 in the middle:
"...Click on
one of the wav files to set the path for WL.
8. Put your cursor in the Call field of the Entry window and press and F key

to see if it keys your rig and transmits the audio.  If everything up to
here was working you should be in business."

I am Not in business, please Help!

Thanks,

Now Andrei NP3D

--