Re: [WriteLog] Call Queue

To: <WRITELOG@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Call Queue
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:06:01 +0000
I never used the call queue in RTTY.  It's not really necessary when the calls
are normally highlighted on your screen.  I suppose if you were rare DX and had
tens of stations calling you that you could get some benefit from the call
queue.  But for most of us, it is of no benefit.

>From what I recall, it's something like CTRL-C to bring it up?  Once the
>window is up, you click on a call and it goes into the CALL field of the Entry
>Window.

Calls populate the call queue as they are highlighted in the Rttyrite screen.
I may not be 100% correct but it's what I recall.

73, Don AA5AU

From: "bearcat" <rwnewbould@comcast.net>