[WriteLog] CQWW 160 Contest Canadian auto fill QTH with Province

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CQWW 160 Contest Canadian auto fill QTH with Province
From: "Robert P. Ward" <wardbnj@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 10:53:07 -0500
Hi

                I wonder if there is a way to FORCE WriteLog to auto-fill
the QTH field

when a Canadian call is entered during the CQWW 160 contest? I guess it's
been

 set-up not to do this in the event the station is not located in that
Province,

however experience has been that 99% of the time they are. I find it
unnecessary

to fill this field in when WriteLog knows the Province.

                                                Thanks and 73's,

                                                                Bob   NQ3N