Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY Set up

To: BIll Duffy <bjduffy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY Set up
From: Curt Nixon <cptcurt@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 07:34:11 -0500
Hi Bill:

It isnt necessary to have mmtty exe in the wl folder.. i find it can
start to get confusing if you do that.  But it IS necessary to have the
special plug-in for wl to make it see mmtty.

Here is a link to a very complete instruction tutorial for using mmtty,
getting the special plug-in from the wl site, and installing it all.  It
should work without issue from any place on the computer you put it (as
long as the plug-in is in the wl folder.)

Thanks to AA%AU:  http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/tutorials.htm

FWIW

Curt
KU8L