[WriteLog] Problem with CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem with CW
From: "Alejandro Valdez, XE1ZVO" <xe1zvo@prodigy.net.mx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:58:20 -0600
Hello

I have this setup:

IC756ProIII
Rigblaster Plug and Play
Writelog

If I transmit using the keyboard or sending a macro, the radio begins the TX
fine, but after a random time, it begins to fail and keys faster and with no
logical characters. First I thought It was RF and add a toroid in the cable,
and lower the output power, and it does the same.

I tested using MixW and does NOT fail, I can TX for a long time without this
problem. I go back to WL and the failure returns.

I believe is a mistake on my configuration, however I have tested several
options and the fail remains.. any idea?

Thanks!

XE1EE
EX-XE1ZVO
Alejandro Valdez O.