[WriteLog] Writelog and Cabrillo

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and Cabrillo
From: "Edward Seeliger" <eseeliger@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 18:10:08 -0600
Good evening Joe and Phil. I also have had several Cabrillo file logs
generated by Writelog rejected repeatedly since last fall. I had a similar
problem last year and someone sent me an e-mail explaining what to correct
in the header, but I lost the e-mail.  Most recently I had my CQ160CW log
rejected and K1AR took a look at it and said the log itself looked fine - he
submitted it for me. He suggested that the e-mail header may have been
incorrect. I have not tried to submit another log since then -  I haven't
been active in another contest since that one.

I use Win XP Pro with current upgrades and the current Writelog verson.

I am glad to see others are also having a similar problem. I had looked
through the archives but did not find reference to anyone else with a
problem, so I assumed it was something I was doing wrong. Maybe Wayne can
take a look at the Cabrillo generating code when he has a chance and shed
some light for us.

Edd - KD5M