Re: [WriteLog] NC QSO scoring issue - update

To: "'WriteLog'" <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] NC QSO scoring issue - update
From: "Bruce Meier" <bemeier@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 06:47:32 -0500
WriteLog update -

I stand corrected - thanks to Ed - KU4BP.

I was looking at the displayed MULT count on the automatic score tracking
window. This window only showed 99 mults, not 100.  Ed suggested I print
(display) the Summary page created by WriteLog.  Sure enough - not only was
the DX mult counted (and displayed there), but the bonus scores for working
W4NC and W4WS were also counted as were the additional points for working
mobile stations added correctly.

I ran a few tests like marking a mobile Q to not be scored - our score
dropped by 300 points.  Correct - 3 points x 100 mults = 300 pts.   I also
marked the W4NC Q to not be scored.   The score dropped by the correct bonus
amount 100 (left the 50 points in for W4WS) and also reduced by 200 points
for the SSB Q.  2 points x 100 mults.

Pleased to say - I WAS WRONG !

73,
Bruce - N1LN