Re: [WriteLog] Tuning the Rig by Clicking on Spots?

To: <k0bx@arrl.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Tuning the Rig by Clicking on Spots?
From: "Mack" <mccormick_mack@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 19:51:11 -0400
It looks like your suggestion was the fix!

I changed WriteLog is 57 kbs and all seems to be fine. Much better response
and the spots don't seem to bounce!

I did make one other change. I changed, in my null cable emulator Com0Com,
to "not' emulate the baud rate. I'm not sure this is related but it was
something I needed to do in any case.

Thank you again very much for a most helpful suggestion and thank you to
everyone else who responded to my posts.

73,

Mack
WB4MAK