[WriteLog] W5XD/K5DJ Multi-Keyer Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] W5XD/K5DJ Multi-Keyer Writelog
From: "Daphne and Roger" <g3kwkroger@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:42:44 -0000
I have the sorrowful duty of disposing of the equipment of a very close friend
and well known contester who is now SK.  This Keyer is amongst the items I am
looking to find new homes for.  It is in near mint condition.

It has just been posted on eBay; the item number is 120392409589 and although I
only mentioned posting it to the EU, I am prepared to post it anywhere in the
world.

Roger, G3KWK