Re: [WriteLog] Serial Number Voice Keying

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Serial Number Voice Keying
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 13:03:13 -0800
The problem is WL is detecting an incompatibility between your wav files.
Did you use different applications to record the wav files?  The sample rate
and bit size must be the same for all recordings.  I use Audacity to create
my audio files with a sample rate of 22050 Hz and a sample format of 16-bit.
If you used the Windows sound recorder for some audio files and Audacity or
some other audio recording application for others, it's likely that not all
the parameters between the files are the same.  You will have to find out
which ones are different, for example the numbers 0 through 9, and rerecord
them to have the same audio parameters for them to play correctly.

73,
Gary AL9A