Re: [WriteLog] QSL Labels

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] QSL Labels
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:53:04 -0800
Bob,

Don't know if you've received a response yet or not.  I meant to reply, but
got distracted.

What label layout are you trying to change?  Is is a stock DXB label or a
custom design?  Is K1MUJ a new call, club call, special event, etc.  If so,
I think you have to have the call registered with Jack in your DXB
application or else it will not print out labels even if you change the
MYCALL variable.  I may be mistaken about that, but I think that's still
applicable.

73,
Gary AL9A