[WriteLog] Multi Single band timer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Multi Single band timer
From: "hank k8dd" <hank.kohl@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 03:52:00 -0400
In CQ WPX, Multi One, or Multi Single, the rules state that it is a 10 min
timer rather than band changes per hour.
I selected the 10 minute rule on the Band Changes window and it looks like it
is set for an hour after the first QSO on a band.  Then I've seen the "Must
stay on 40M for xx:xx" jump several times.
Is there a line in Writelog.ini to set it for 10 min to over ride what may be
in the WPX module?
We have been using Post-its every time we change bands!
73    Hank    K8DD  @ AC8W multi single