Re: [WriteLog] Selection of Sound Card in Writelog

To: "'KD3TB'" <idarack@gmail.com>, "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Selection of Sound Card in Writelog
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 23:01:09 -0400
The program "Soundboard mixer control" in the WriteLog section
of the Windows Start menu.  Run it before starting Writelog.

If I recall correctly, you will want to set the soundcard to
be used in the "rec to PC" entry and select the input (mic or
line) in the "Receive selection" but I'm working from memory.

Information is in the Writelog help file.